2 1/2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
1/3 cup plain flour
1/4 cup cornflour
2 tbsp rice flour
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tsp lemon juice
5-6 curry leaves, chopped
salt to taste
- Boil water in a pan adding little salt. Add broccoli florets in this hot water for 2-3 minutes. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add plain flour, cornflour, rice flour, kashmiri chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, garam masala, lemon juice, chopped curry leaves, 2 tsp oil and salt and mix well to a thick batter adding little water.
- Add the broccoli florets into this and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry slit green chillies and curry leaves until crisp. Drain them on a paper towel.
- Then fry the marinated broccoli in 2-3 batches over medium flame for 5-7 minutes until brown and crispy.
- Remove them from the oil and drain onto paper towel. Garnish with fried curry leaves and green chillies and serve with tomato sauce…