1/2 cup tender coconut water
2 tbsp sugar
5 gm china grass
1 cup tender coconut pulp
1 cup fresh cream
3/4-1 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- In a sauce pan, add tender coconut water, sugar and china grass and heat it at low-medium flame stirring continuously until the china grass dissolves completely ( or microwave for 2 minutes).
- Pour it into a flat dish and refrigerate for 1 hour till set. Then cut this set tender coconut jelly into small pieces and keep it aside.
3. Blend tender coconut pulp, fresh cream and condensed milk together using a blender.
4. Transfer to a bowl and add sliced almonds, tender coconut jelly pieces and mix well.
5. Pour into serving bowls and serve chilled….
- Can also add tender coconut pieces into the prepared cream..