200 gm mushroom
1 large onion, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2-1 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Clean and chop the mushrooms into pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Add chopped onion, green chillies and little salt and saute until the onions turn transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute until the raw smell disappears.
- Add the chopped tomato, mix well and cook it covered until soft and well cooked.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped mushrooms to this, mix well and cook it covered for 5 minutes.
- Now reduce the heat and push the cooked mushroom into the sides of the pan and break the eggs into the centre and scramble it well at high flame.
- Then mix the mushrooms with the scrambled eggs. Add chopped coriander leaves and adjust the salt.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot..
- While cooking mushroom, no need to add water. The mushroom will leave out some water which is enough for cooking….