180 gm paneer
1 big onion, sliced
2 green chillies, slit
2 sprig curry leaves
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
2-3 tbsp cashew nuts
3-4 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Cut paneer into cubes and keep it aside. Soak cashew nuts in little hot water for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onion and saute well till brown.
- Add slit green chillies and curry leaves and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce the flame and add ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder to this and saute for 2 minutes until their raw smell disappears.
- Add paneer cubes, cashew paste, salt and required water and mix well till masala is well coated with paneer.
- Then cook it covered at medium flame till the paneer is cooked and well coated with masala. Mix well and switch off the flame…Serve hot..