1 cup papaya, chopped
1/2 cup grated coconut
1 cup yoghurt
3 green chillies
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 sprig curry leaves
2 dry red chillies
- Peel and chop papaya into small cubes and cook it in a pan adding 1 slit green chilli, salt and enough water till soft.
- Grind grated coconut with cumin seeds, 2 green chillies and 1/2 tsp mustard seeds to a smooth paste.
- Mix this ground coconut paste with yoghurt and then add to the cooked papaya, mix well and heat in low flame for 2-3 minutes. Don’t allow to boil.
- Check for salt and switch off the flame.
- Heat little oil in a pan and splutter 1/2 tsp mustard seeds. Add dry red chillies and curry leaves and pour this over the pachadi…Serve with rice…