1 cup raw rice / pachari
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/2 cup onion, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1 small piece ginger, crushed
1/2 cup drumstick leaves/ muringayila
salt to taste
ghee, as required
- Soak the raw rice in water for 3-4 hours and then grind it adding enough water.
- Then add grated coconut, chopped onion, green chillies, ginger and egg to this and grind well.
- Transfer to a bowl and add cleaned drumstick leaves and salt and mix well.
- Heat a non stick/ iron pan on medium flame and grease it with little oil/ ghee.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and spread it quickly. When one side is cooked, flip it to the other side and cook for few seconds..Spread some ghee and serve hot…