3 raw mangoes
1 1/2 tbsp heaped chilli powder
1 tbsp fenugreek powder
1 tsp asafoetida
salt to taste
1/2 cup vinegar
3 tbsp sesame oil
- Wash the mangoes, pat dry and cut each into long slices.
- In a pan, dry roast the fenugreek seeds and then powder it and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the mango slices, chilli powder, fenugreek powder, asafoetida and salt and mix well.
- Add vinegar to this and mix well. Then add 2 tbsp sesame oil and mix well.
- Transfer it to a glass bottle and add 1 more tbsp sesame oil on top…
- Enjoy this easy pickle with rice..