10 chicken lollipops ( 5 chicken wings)
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 cup plain flour
1 1/2 tsp red chilli sauce
1/2 tsp soy sauce
3/4 cup bread crumbs
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Take chicken wings and convert them into chicken lollipops. (Check this link )
- In a mixing bowl, add cleaned chicken lollipops and marinate it with pepper powder, lemon juice and salt and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Put plain flour on a plate and coat the marinated chicken lollipop with the flour and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add egg, chilli sauce, soy sauce and salt and beat well with a spoon.
- Dip the flour coated chicken in the egg mixture and then coat well with the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry them at medium flame until cooked and golden brown at both sides.
- Remove from the oil and wrap aluminium foil at the ends and serve hot with tomato sauce…