1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp gelatin
1/2 cup cold water
1 cup whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, add milk and sugar and heat well till sugar dissolves, stirring continuously. Don’t allow to boil.
- Switch off the flame and add soaked gelatin to the hot milk and stir well until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Allow the milk mixture to cool at room temperature and then add whipping cream and vanilla essence and beat well using the electric mixer till creamy and thick.
- Transfer this to a pudding tray / bowl and keep it in the refrigerator to set. Cut into pieces and serve…