1/2 cup blueberries
3/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
10 gm china grass
500 ml milk
1/2 tin condensed milk
1 cup fresh cream
- Soak china grass in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, add blueberries, sugar and lemon juice and simmer over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Switch off the flame and allow it to cool. Then blend it until the mixture is smooth and keep it aside.
- In another thick bottomed pan, boil milk adding condensed milk at medium flame.
- In the meantime, heat the soaked china grass along with water in another pan on low flame, stirring continuously until the china grass melts completely.
- When the milk mixture reaches boiling point, add the melted china grass and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- When it cools, add blueberry puree and fresh cream and mix well.
- Pour this into a pudding tray / mould and keep it in the refrigerator till set and serve chilled..