2 cups milk
3 cup fresh cream
1 cup sugar
2 tsp gelatin
1/4 cup cold milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup cold milk and mix well. Keep it aside.
- In a thick bottomed pan, add 2 cups milk, fresh cream and sugar and mix well at low flame till sugar melts.
- When the mixture almost reaches boiling point, add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Then add the soaked gelatin to the hot milk mixture. Switch off the flame and mix well till it melts completely.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well. Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Now add chopped chocolates and pour into a pudding tray and keep it in the refrigerator till it sets..
Recipe Source: Magic oven