300 gm boneless chicken
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp crushed pepper
1 tsp + 1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
3/4 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp green chilli paste
3/4 cup plain flour
2 tbsp corn flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Cut the chicken into small cubes. Wash and drain all water and pat dry with kitchen towel/ tissue.
- Transfer to a bowl and add soy sauce, crushed pepper, 1 tsp chilli powder, chilli flakes, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and salt and mix well with hand.
- Keep it covered in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- In a bowl, add plain flour, corn flour, 1 tsp chilli powder , baking soda, garlic powder and little salt and mix well.
- Coat the marinated chicken in the flour mixture all on sides and place them in a plate.( Keep the remaining flour mixture aside).
- In a bowl, take 1 1/2 cup very cold water and dip the flour coated chicken in this cold water ( don’t keep it in water for long, just dip on all sides) and then again coat well with the remaining flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chicken at high flame and then reduce the flame to medium and fry them in batches till it turns golden brown and chicken gets cooked.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel…Serve hot with sauce..