2 cups idli batter
silicon popsicle mould
- In an idli cooker/ steamer , take enough water and allow to boil.
- Take silicone popsicle mould and fill idli batter inside the mould and then insert popsicle stick.
- Place it in the steamer, close with a tight lid and steam cook on medium flame for about 12-15 minutes or until idlis get cooked well.
- Remove from the flame and allow to cool. Then carefully remove the idlis from the mould and serve with sambar and chutney…
- You can also use steel glasses / moulds to prepare this idli…