250 gm boneless chicken
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 cup plain flour
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Cook the chicken pieces adding 1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt. Shred it and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add sliced onions, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala and salt and mix well.
- Add shredded chicken into this and mix well.
- Add plain flour and mix well. Add about 1/4 cup of water little by little and mix well.
- Make small balls out of this mixture and place it on the palm, flatten it and make a hole in the centre. Keep it aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop this slowly in the hot oil and fry till golden brown on both sides. Remove it from the oil and serve with tea or coffee…