3 1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tbsp custard powder
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup condensed milk
jellies ( I used strawberry, mango, orange and banana flavoured jellies)
1 tbsp basil seeds
2 tbsp almonds, chopped
- Prepare the jellies as per the package instructions. Then refrigerate until the jelly sets completely and cut them into small cubes…
- In a small bowl, add custard powder and 1/4 cup of milk and mix well without any lumps and keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan, add 3 cups of milk and heat at medium flame.
- When it reaches the boiling point, add sugar and mix well till the sugar dissolves.
- Add the custard mixture and mix well. Then add condensed milk to this and mix well.
- When it starts to boil, switch off the flame and allow to cool at room temperature. Then keep it in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Soak the basil seeds in 1/4 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- To assemble, in a large bowl take the chilled custard drink and add jelly pieces, soaked basil seeds and chopped almonds and mix well.
- Pour the custard drink in tall glasses and serve…
- I prepared jellies using store bought different flavoured jelly packets. You can prepare home made jellies using gelatin, essence and food colours..