1 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup yogurt
1/3 cup sugar, powdered
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup oil
1-2 tsp orange zest
2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a cupcake / muffin tin with paper cases.
- Sift together plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and chocolate chips in a large bowl and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add yogurt, sugar and orange juice and mix well using whisk till well combined.
- Add oil and orange zest to this and whisk well.
- Add the flour mixture little by little and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for 18-22 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely…
- If the orange juice is less sugary, add more sugar…