1 1/2 cup cooked rice (matta rice / jeerakashala rice)
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
8-10 shallots, sliced
1 sprig curry leaves
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp crushed pepper
salt to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and saute sliced shallots turn golden at medium flame.
- Add curry leaves and turmeric powder and saute for a minute.
- Add cooked rice and salt, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add crushed pepper and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot with any side dishes…
Recipe Source: Yummy O Yummy