1 ripe big mango, chopped
12-15 Marie biscuits
2 tbsp cashew nuts
250 ml whipping cream
1/2 cup condensed milk (add as per sweetness)
- Coarsely grind / powder the biscuits and cashew nuts together and keep it aside.
- Puree the mango adding little condensed milk and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks. Then add in the remaining condensed milk and whip again until stiff peaks are formed.
- In small serving glasses, assemble the dessert by layering with the biscuit mixture, then the cream mix and then mango puree.
- Repeat the same with layers of biscuit mixture, cream mix and mango puree till it reaches the top.
- Sprinkle some biscuit powder and keep it in the fridge to cool for 1-2 hours…Serve chilled…