2 cups self raising flour, sifted
1/2 cup caster sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup (125 g ) melted butter
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup passionfruit pulp
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2-3/4 cup (100 g )white chocolate chips / buttons
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celcius. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Mix together flour, sugar and white chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- In a bowl, add eggs, melted butter, milk, passionfruit pulp and vanilla essence and whisk well till well combined.
- Add this wet ingredients to the flour mixture and mix just enough to combine. Do not overmix.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely…