500 ml milk
2 tbsp vanilla custard powder
7 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
1 cup fresh cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
tutti frutti, to garnish
- Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup of cold water and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add custard powder and 1/2 cup of milk and mix well without any lumps and keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan, add remaining milk and sugar and allow to boil at medium flame.
- Add the custard mixture to this and mix well, stirring continuously.
- When it starts to thicken, reduce the flame to low and add soaked gelatin and mix well until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, add fresh cream and whisk well without any lumps.
- Then add this cream and vanilla essence to the cooled custard and mix well.
- Transfer to a pudding tray and keep it in the refrigerator to set. Garnish with tutti frutti and cut into pieces and serve…