1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
60 gm butter, softened
2/3 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup milk
10 gm butter, melted
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease 20 cm round cake pan and line base with baking paper.
- In a bowl, beat butter, 2/3 cup sugar and egg with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Stir in sifted flour and milk.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Leave the cake in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer onto wire rack.
- Brush top of cake with melted butter and sprinkle with combined cinnamon and sugar (1 tsp ground cinnamon mixed with 1 tbsp caster sugar). Serve warm….