5 hardboiled eggs
4 cups palak / spinach leaves
1 big onion, chopped
1 1/2 tsp ginger paste
1 1/2 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp kasuri methi
2 bay leaves
1 cinnamon stick
1/4-1/2 cup fresh cream
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Remove the shells of boiled eggs and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add 4-5 cups of water and bring to a boil. Add spinach to boiling water and after 3 minutes, remove it from the flame.
- Drain the water and allow it to cool. Then grind it to a smooth paste adding 2-3 tbsp water. Keep it aside.
- Grind tomatoes into a paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add bay leaves, cinnamon and chopped onion and saute well
- Add ginger paste and garlic paste and saute well till raw smell goes.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala and saute well for a minute.
- Add kasuri methi and mix well.
- Add tomato paste to this and saute well adding little salt till raw taste goes and oil separates.
- Add palak puree ( about 1 cup ) and 1 1/2 cup of water and mix well. Adjust the salt.
- Add boiled eggs and mix gently and cook at low-medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Add fresh cream to this and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve hot…
Recipe Source: LakshmiNair Vlog(YouTube)