2 cups self-raising flour
125 gm butter, softened
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line baking pan with paper cases.
- In a bowl, beat ingredients on low speed with electric mixer until ingredients are just combined.
- Increase speed to medium and beat for about 3 minutes or until mixture is smooth and pale in colour.
- Divide the mixture into paper cases and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Leave muffins in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer onto wire racks to cool completely…
- You can top muffins with icing of your choice….