1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
85 gm unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 large egg
1 – 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree celcius. Line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- In a bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, milk and egg until combined well and keep it aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together plain flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add milk mixture to this and stir until just combined.
- Then gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide the batter between the paper cases, then transfer the tin to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely..