1 cup icing sugar
3 cups fine desiccated coconut
1 tin (395 gm) condensed milk
orange and green food colour
extra desiccated coconut for coating
- Add sifted icing sugar, desiccated coconut and condensed milk into a large bowl and mix well together to a dough mixture.
- Divide the mixture into three equal portions and transfer to separate bowls.
- Add orange colour to one portion and mix until well combined.
- Add green colour to another portion and mix until well combined and leave the third portion as it is.
- Make small balls out of each mixture separately and lightly roll in desiccated coconut. Enjoy !!