15-18 fresh mussels with shell
1 cup mushroom, sliced
250 gm spaghetti
2 tbsp garlic, chopped
1/2 tbsp pepper powder
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tomato, blended to a paste
1 cup spaghetti cooked water
salt to taste
1/2 cup cream
1/2 cup cheese
3 tbsp parmesan cheese
3-4 tbsp olive oil
- Clean the mussels outer shell and boil them with enough water, till the shells open up.
- Drain the water and remove the mussels from the shell ( Keep 4-5 mussels with shells aside). Clean well the mussels by removing the black part from the bottom and all the dirts.
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add spaghetti to this and cook till done. Reserve 1 cup of spaghetti cooked water aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, mushroom, pepper powder and salt and saute well.
- Add chilli powder into this and mix well. Then add cooked mussels and tomato paste and mix well.
- Pour spaghetti cooked water, cream and cheese and mix everything well to a sauce.
- Now add the drained spaghetti and mix well till the sauce is well coated with spaghetti.
- Add mussels with shells and parmesan cheese on top… Serve hot…
Recipe Source: Shabosphere (Instagram)