350 gm pumpkin
1 cup sugar
1 1/4-1 1/2 cup wheat flour
1 tsp cardamom powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
a pinch of salt
oil for frying
- Peel and chop the pumpkin into pieces and pressure cooker it adding little water for 2 whistles.
- Open the cooker and mash well. Then add sugar, mix well and let it cook well till the sugar dissolves, stirring continuously.
- Transfer to a bowl and add required wheat flour, cardamom powder, salt and baking soda and mix well to a thick batter using a whisk. Cover and rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop little batter using spoon / hand into hot oil and fry till golden at low flame.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel and serve…