2 sweet corns
2 garlic cloves, crushed
chilli flakes, as required
1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
2 tbsp butter, melted
2-3 tbsp cheese, grated
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
- Boil the sweet corns in a pressure cooker adding little salt. Cool down and then cut into discs.
- Crush garlic and add to the melted butter along with little chilli flakes and a pinch of salt and mix well. This is the garlic butter..
- In a pan, heat half of the prepared garlic butter and place the corn discs.
- Then turn to other side and brush it with remaining garlic butter and cook on both sides till charred, flipping in between.
- Now sprinkle cheese, some chilli flakes, coriander leaves and lemon juice on top and cook for a minute.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot..
Recipe Source: Instagram