1 big beetroot, grated
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 cup sprouted green gram / mulappicha cherupayar
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2-3 green chillies, chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
1/4 cup grated coconut
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onion and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sprouted green gram, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water and cook on medium flame for 7 minutes.
- Add grated beetroot, green chillies and curry leaves and mix well and cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Then add grated coconut and mix well till raw smell goes. Switch off the flame and serve with rice…