12 quail eggs / kaada mutta
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
3 green chillies, slit
2 big onions, cut into cubes
1 capsicum, cut into cubes
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp pepper powder
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
3 tbsp tomato sauce
1 1/2 tsp cornflour
1/4-1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 cup spring onion, chopped
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Wash and hard boil the quail eggs in water for 10-12 minutes. Then remove the shell and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add cubed capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the flame and add kashmiri chilli powder and mix well. Add pepper powder and mix well.
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce and tomato sauce and mix well for few minutes.
- Add boiled eggs and salt and mix well for 2-3 minutes till sauce is well coated with eggs.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp cornflour mixed with 1/2 cup of water and cook for 2 minutes at low flame.
- Add sugar to this and mix well. Add chopped spring onions and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot….