2 cups plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup milk
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup (75 gm) butter, melted
1/4 cup (63 gm) lotus biscoff spread, melted
melted biscoff spread, for garnishing
crushed lotus biscoff biscuits
- Preheat the waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instruction.
- In a large bowl, add the plain flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and whisk well. Keep it aside.
- Add the milk, eggs, vanilla essence, melted butter and melted biscoff spread in another bowl and whisk well together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook for 3-5 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with melted biscoff spread drizzled over the top and crushed lotus biscoff biscuits…