1 cup cooked rice
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1/4-1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 cup yogurt
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1 sprig curry leaves, chopped
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 cup rice flour (as required)
salt to taste
oil, for frying
- Grind cooked rice adding 1/4-1/2 cup of water till smooth paste.
- In a large bowl, add ground rice paste, ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala, cumin seeds and salt and mix well adding yogurt.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves and mix well.
- Add baking soda to this and mix well.
- Add rice flour little by little and mix well to a dough. Adjust the salt.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Wet hand and make small balls and drop them in hot oil and fry them in batches until it turns golden brown on low-medium flame.
- Remove from the oil and drain them on a paper towel….Serve hot..