1 cup spicy chicken curry gravy with 3-4 chicken pieces
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/4 inch ginger, chopped
1 small tomato, chopped
salt to taste
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 sprig curry leaves
1 tbsp oil+ 1 tsp oil
- Cook porottas and chop into bite size pieces and keep it aside.
- Shred / tear the chicken pieces from curry into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a thick bottomed pan at medium flame and add chopped onion, garlic, ginger and little salt and saute well until onions changes its colour.
- Add chopped tomato and cook for a minute till soft.
- Add porotta pieces into this and mix well.
- Then add the shredded chicken along with the gravy and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Move them aside and break an egg into the pan and add a pinch of salt and pepper powder and scramble the egg and mix everything together.
- Add curry leaves and a tsp of oil and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Remove from flame and serve hot…..