400 gm boneless chicken, cut into pieces
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 big tomato, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
2 sprig curry leaves
3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
1 tbsp butter
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan / tawa and add ginger-garlic paste and saute well till colour starts to change.
- Add drained chicken pieces and mix well till the colour changes to white for about 10 minutes at medium-high flame.
- Add salt into this and mix well till the water dries.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and mix well till the masala is well coated with chicken.
- Add lemon juice and mix well. Then keep the chicken together in the middle of the pan.
- Add chopped tomato, green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves on top of the chicken, just press and cook covered at low flame for 15 minutes.
- When chicken is cooked well, open the pan and mix well. Then add butter and mix well for a minute.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot….