500 gm beef
4 small onions, chopped
2 big tomatoes, chopped
3 green chillies
2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
3-4 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala
2 tsp shallots, sliced
- Cut the beef into small pieces, wash and drain.
- Grind the chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder together adding little water to make a paste.
- Add beef pieces, chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies ,ground paste and salt adding enough water in a pressure cooker and cook till done.
- Heat oil in another pan, fry sliced shallots and curry leaves. Add cooked beef into this and roast well. Add garam masala and coriander leaves, mix well and remove from fire…Serve hot…
Sending to Kerala Kitchen Event hosted by Julie @ Erivum Puliyum
nice and yummy preparation.
Nice dry preparation..
Yummy and delicious,nice one dear.
Delicious and loved the masala 🙂
Participate & win prizes
The Master Chef Contest
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
Droling here,tempting & delicious!!
Ongoing Events at(Erivum Puliyum)-
1. The Kerala Kitchen(June'12)
2.EP Series-Basil OR Cardamom
yummy version..love this recipe..looks so tempting
The masala looks delicious.
Great spice combo and looks so yum!
Oh,no..plateful of temptation Shabbu..Sinfully tasty!
Flavorful and yummy preparation..
I have been wanting to eat beef for quite sometime now, and your dish is tempting me even more…..!
beef tapioka ularthiyadh publish cheyyumooooo
Will try to add when tapioca is available here….
nwezlandl irun enganeya ithra super aayi malabar dish undakan padichadh shabuu……..are u malabari….:) naanu
tapioka avde kitaanille…….
Thank you….Yes Naanu, I am from kasaragod….
mmmm…enik thoni….ella recipes nannavunnund..thank u for helping me..raavile thanne shabunte blog open cheydh oron noki ivde ellavarem pareekshikkala ipo nte pani..bt ntedh ellam nannavarilla…cooking base sheriyaayi varnollu..naanu,,,