Sadhya special yoghurt based curry of Kerala….
2 raw plantain/ bananas
1-1 1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 cup grated coconut
2 cup yoghurt
1 tsp cumin seeds
3-4 green chillies
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
2 dry red chillies
- Peel the skin of raw bananas and chop it into small cubes.
- Cook it with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt adding enough water.
- Grind grated coconut, cumin seeds and green chillies together and then mix yoghurt into this.
- Add this to the cooked bananas and heat on low flame. Don’t allow to boil. Remove from fire..
- Heat oil in another pan, splutter mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. Add curry leaves and dry red chillies and fry. Pour this over the curry and close the lid..Serve with rice…