1 kg chicken pieces
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp pepper powder
1 1/2 cup water
For the batter:
1 1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 cup water
bread crumbs for coating
oil for frying
- In a pan add chicken pieces, ginger paste, garlic paste, tomato sauce, chilli sauce, soy sauce, pepper powder and salt and mix well.
- Add 1 1/2 cup water, cover and cook the chicken pieces for about 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, add plain flour, beaten egg, pepper powder, turmeric powder, salt and water and make a loose batter.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the batter and roll it in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan, deep fry the chicken pieces till crisp and golden. Serve hot..
Recipe Source: Magic Oven
Sending to Ramadan Friendly Recipes Event by The Halal Foodie
Yummy crispy fry
very crispy and delicious
Crispy fried chicken…..looks delicious…
chicken looks crisp.
very crispy and yummy..
So crispy n yummy fried chicken.
They are so crispy and tempting Shabbu.
Looks so tempting feel like grabbing one 🙂
-You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
Mutton Masala (Without Ginger, Garlic & Tomatoes)
really crispy and yummy
Perfect and crispy chicken yum
Looks yummy…..crispy and delectable one.
first time here….SO tasty recipes here,just as the name suggests! Keep up the good work..Following you,pls take time to visit deepsrecipes.Thanxs,Shabna..
Crispy tempting chicken…
Mouthwatering here, wat a terrific crispy fried chicken.
What a nice and crunchy chicken..looks so delicious and inviting..
looks so crispy and yummy…
wow..so tempting n crisp delicious,perfect restaurant style:-)
Ongoing Events of Erivum Puliyum @ Palakkad Chamayal-Fenugreek Leaves OR Green Chillies
Hi Shabbu ,
looks crispy !!!
and Delicious :)))
Keep on Dear…
Thank you all…
Looks crispy, delicious and inviting…..
Mouthwatering… Tempting me… yum !!!
crispy and delicious chicken… mouth watering!!
very tempting , if only I could grab a peice …
Thank you for sending it to my event and thanks for using the logo
Hi, just want to say i like the look of your fried chicken. Looks delish and certainly a great Ramadan Recipes . Good luck on your entry and more power to your blog!