2 medium sized tapioca
1/2 cup grated coconut
2 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3-4 green chillies
1 sprig curry leaves
- Peel the skin of the tapioca, cut into small pieces and wash well.
- Cook the tapioca pieces adding enough water. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Grind coarsely grated coconut, garlic cloves, green chillies, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and curry leaves.
- Transfer the cooked tapioca into a pan and mash it with a wooden spoon.
- Add the ground mixture and salt to this and mix well. Cook in low flame for 5 minutes and serve with fish curry…
Yummy kappa loved it
very delicious n simple recipe..yummy
simple yet delicious..
Love this dish any time…looks yummy
looks really yummy.
– Meg's Delicious Adventures
simple and yum
wow.. so yummy
Yummy and healthy dish for any day.
Healthy? Not so much
Simple and delicious dish..
Divya's Culinary Journey
Showcase- FUN IN THE SUN
Bake along challenge # 4 – Peanut Butter
love this with meen curry,adipoli!!
Ongoing Events of Erivum Puliyum @ Palakkad Chamayal-Fenugreek Leaves OR Green Chillies
Kappa vevichathu adipoli
Haven't tasted this for more than 2 years…miss it..kothiyayi 🙂
Hi Shabbu ,
looks delicious and tempting!!!!
Seasonal eatables :)))
Keep on Dear…
delicious…..never tried this….
Adipoli…My all time fav…
one of my fav, looks so yum n tempting 🙂
One of my all time favourites, but have never been able to make it as well as my mom does. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
lovely color….kothi varunnu 🙂
Shabs I have eaten this in my keralite friends house it tastes just awesome with fish or chicken curry.
Give me that whole plate, i'll happily have it now.