1 kg squid
3 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
6-8 green chillies, slit
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
2 onions, chopped
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1-1 1/2 tbsp cornflour
1 small capsicum, chopped
- Clean and cut the squid into pieces. Marinate it with chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt for 10-15 minutes.
- In a pan, add little oil and fry the squid pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan, add onions, ginger paste, garlic paste and green chillies and saute well.
- Add fried squid and mix well.
- Mix cornflour in little water and add to this. Add all the sauces and chopped capsicum, stir well till it thickens. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot…
Tempting . nice presentation
Seriously cant take my eyes from ur irresistible click,super tempting chilli squid.
Looks delicious…n tempting
v tempting n inviting…!nice presentations!
Yummy yum!! wow looks delicious!! I love squids..
Leftover Prawn 65 and A Fabulous Blog Ribbon
-You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
tempting and yummy..lovely clicks:)
yummy looking squid.
– Meg's Delicious Adventures
this is finger licking goodness. i am inviting myself over to your home
Super yummy.Drooling here.
extremely appetizing and mouthwatering dish. I am drooling now…
Love squid,this is great recipe,bookmarked.
Hi Shabbu ,
looks Gorgeous !!!
Keep on Dear…
Very tempting & delicious masala..loved it!!
Ongoing Events of Erivum Puliyum @ Palakkad Chamayal-Fenugreek Leaves OR Green Chillies
Never tried squid in indo chinese cuisine.. This looks interesting & yummy..
Thank you all for your comments..