1 cup Asparagus, cut into small sticks
3/4-1 cup sweet corn
2 1/2 cups chicken stock/ vegetable stock
20 gm butter
freshly ground pepper powder
- Boil water adding little salt in a pan. Add asparagus sticks in it, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Heat a pan, add butter (or olive oil) and when it melts, add cooked asparagus sticks and saute for a minute.
- Add sweet corn and saute well. Add 2 cups stock and allow to boil.
- Mix cornflour in 1/2 cup stock and add little by little to the boiled soup till it reaches the required consistency.
- Finally add salt and pepper powder and serve hot…
Sanoli from Sanoli’s Kitchen and Beena from Cooking at Mayflower shared “Fabulous Blog Ribbon” award with me. Thanks a lot dear friends for this award. They both have a lovely space, do visit their space for yummy recipes..
I would like to pass this fabulous ribbon award to following blogger friends..
Please accept the award and share with your friends……