1 cup chicken, cooked
1 cup potato, cooked
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp ginger- garlic paste
2 tbsp curry leaves, finely chopped
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp lemon juice
a pinch of garam masala
Vermicelli for coating
- Cook chicken with 1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt. Shred it and keep it aside.
- Cook potatoes ,mash it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and saute till soft. Add green chillies, ginger- garlic paste, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, curry leaves and coriander leaves and saute well.
- Add shredded chicken, saute well and make small balls out of this mixture.
- Mix mashed potato with 1/2 tsp pepper powder, lemon juice ,garam masala and salt.
- Cover each chicken balls with mashed potato mix.
- Beat egg in a bowl and dip each of the above prepared balls into this and roll it in vermicelli .
- Heat oil in a pan, fry it till both sides turn golden brown…serve hot…
- Can use any fillings and can make shapes of your choice….
Sending to Ramadan Friendly Recipes hosted by The Halal Foodie