1 kg beef, cut into small pieces
2 big onions,sliced
4-5 green chillies, slit
3 tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp ginger, crushed
2 tbsp garlic, crushed
4 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp chilli powder
2 tbsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp fennel powder
2 tbsp oil
- In a cooker, add beef pieces, ginger, garlic and salt and pressure cook it adding 1/4 cup water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onions and green chillies and saute till transparent.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and fennel powder and saute well.
- Add cooked beef along with its gravy and mix well.
- Saute it well till the gravy is well coated with beef .
- Add chopped coriander leaves , mint leaves and chopped tomatoes and saute for few minutes..Serve hot…
Gravy looks inviting though i'm not a beef eater…
Woow my favourite beef curry