3 cups of plain flour/ maida
1/2 cup yoghurt
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp butter
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
milk to prepare the dough
oil for frying
- In a bowl, add plain flour, yoghurt, sugar, egg, butter, baking powder and salt , mix well and prepare a dough using milk.
- Spread a wet cloth over the dough and keep it aside for 4-5 hours.
- Divide the dough into balls and roll each ball in round shape and cut it horizontally and vertically to get 4 triangle shapes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry it in the oil..Serve hot with Chana masala or any other non veg curries..
- Can make lemon size balls out of the dough and roll it into thin discs and deep fry in the oil…