1/2 kg squid
2 onions, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
2 green chillies
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 tsp chopped garlic
2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3 tbsp grated coconut
- Clean the squids and cut it into pieces. Add 1 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt to the squid , mix well and cook. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute till raw smell goes.
- Add onions and curry leaves and saute until transparent.
- Add tomato, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and saute till oil appears. Then add cooked squids and mix well.
- Add grated coconut, stir well and cook in low flame for few minutes.. Serve hot…