1/2 kg chicken
2 medium onions, finely chopped
3 medium potatoes
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 tbsp garlic , chopped
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp garam masala
3-4 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
egg white of 2 eggs
1 cup bread crumbs
- Cook chicken with 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 2 tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp garam msala, turmeric powder and salt in a pressure cooker. Mince the cooked chicken and keep it aside.
- Boil and peel potatoes, mash it well and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and saute till transparent.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chillies and stir well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, 1 tsp garam masala and salt.
- Then add minced chicken and mashed potatoes and mix well. Check salt and stir well for few minutes.
- Make small balls out of it and flatten into desired shapes.
- Beat the egg white and dip each cutlet in this and roll in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlets .Serve hot with tomato sauce…
Perfect and evergreen snacker…
wow wanna have it now…gr8 shape
looks so perfect …yum
Looks inviting…Love it the shape…
wow ! these look so crispy and perfectly done. liked the shape
Perfect to have with tomato sauce…
Perfectly made chicken cutlet. Mouthwatering dear. I love this heart shaped cutlets.
Looking great.Your post is quite regular and fast. Keep it up. There are many malabar dishes that I dono, and they look very nice:)…Keep up the good work.
tht's looks so tempting …yum
Feel like inviting myself to ur place, super crispy cutlets.
Delicious cutlets…Love to have them…
Perfectly made cutlets love to have some now!! 🙂
Today's Recipe ~ Chicken Cigars
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
the chicken cutlets looks tasty and scrumptious:)
I want one, so tempting
♥ Blog – http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com/
♥ Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/ShwetaintheKitchen