1/2 kg prawns, cleaned
1 big onion, sliced
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
5 cloves garlic, crushed
1 piece ginger, crushed
6-8 green chillies, slit
2 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 cups coconut milk
1 piece cinnamon
few curry leaves
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon and cloves. Add crushed ginger and garlic and saute.
- Add sliced onions and saute well till transparent. Then add cleaned prawns and mix well.
- Add tomatoes, green chillies, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, curry leaves and salt and stir well for few minutes.
- Add 1 cup water and cook covered on low flame till prawns are done.
- Open and add coconut milk,stir well and cook for few more minutes. Add chopped coriander leaves…Remove from flame and serve hot…