2 cups mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/4 cup shallots, sliced
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/2- 1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp mustard seeds
2 dry red chillies
few curry leaves
salt to taste
- In a pan add sliced mushrooms and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and cook adding little water. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl or plate, add grated coconut, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, chilli powder, green chillies, sliced shallots, few curry leaves and salt and mix well using hand.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds and add dry chillies and curry leaves.
- Add coconut mixture and stir well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked mushrooms, mix and saute well for few minutes….Serve with rice…