1/2 kg fish fillets, cut into small pieces
1 1/2 cup basmati rice
1 cup onions, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1/2 cup carrots, sliced
1 cup capsicum, chopped
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp red chilli sauce
1- 1 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- In a large pan, boil water adding enough salt. Add rice and cook till done. Drain and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger,garlic, onions and carrots and saute well.
- Add chopped capsicum and fry for a minute. Add the cleaned fish pieces and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the soy sauce, salt and stir well. Add pepper powder and red chilli sauce and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and mix well. Cover and cook in low flame for few more minutes…Serve hot…
Wow I have never combined fish in fried rice…this looks very healthy…
Yummy and I especially love your fish plate..:D
looks colorful n tempting rice…
What a cute plate, I have never tried fish and veggies combiantion… tis looks very appetising!
Loving tat bowl. Never tried this combo in fried rice. looks yum
cute palte 4 perfect recipe..luks really yumm.
BTW Iam back to blogging..plz visit my space n if gets sum time check out my new FB page dear.Thanks in advance..
great looking dish.. love the presentation..
Nice combo. . Looks delicious
Full meal indeed..And a great lunchbox fix !