25 mussels/ kallummakaya
2 big onions, chopped
3 slit green chillies
1 tbsp ginger- garlic paste
2 sprigs curry leaves
1 1/2- 2 tsp pepper powder
1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
chopped coriander leaves
- Clean mussels and marinate it with 1- 1 1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder and salt and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry well the marinated mussels and keep it aside.
- In the same oil, add curry leaves and ginger- garlic paste and saute well.
- Add chopped onions and green chillies and saute well for few minutes.
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and enough salt and mix well.
- Then add fried mussels and stir well for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot….
this is new to me. thanks for sharing, looks delicious
superb, looks yum
Looks so tempting and yummy.
too tempting,loved it!!
good clicks n nice recipe..
Tell me this.I am drooling here..Nice spicy kallummakkaya.
i never cooked mussels before..ate mom's cooking only
Never tasted mussels before, but this masala looks droolworthy.
Kallummakaya masala adipoli.
Hmm so so tempting dear
Thank you all 🙂