250 gms squids/ koonthal (cut into round or small pieces)
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garlic paste
few curry leaves
3-4 tbsp oil
- In a bowl, add chilli powder, turmeric powder, garlic paste, curry leaves and salt.
- Add cleaned squid pieces, marinate well and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the marinated squid pieces.
- Fry it in low flame, stirring occasionally till it gets cooked.
- Remove from fire and serve hot…
Yummy and perfect koonthal fry…
wow, this looks extremely delicious
delicious looking koonthal fry… 🙂
my favorite fry, love squid…
Droolworthy fry,makes me hungry.
what a tempting post,yummy!
Participate & win e gift vouchers (worth Rs 1000& Rs 500)in Flavors Of Cuisines-"Chinese"
Thank you dear friends …
Just right simple and pretty. Thank you for this.